- Promotes healthy cardiovascular function
- Supports energy production
- Helps reduce cellular oxidative stress throughout the body
- Exhibits antioxidant and neuro-protective properties
- Supports already-normal-range blood pressure levels
- Supports the health of the heart, kidneys, liver and pancreas
Cardiovascular Energy Support
Found in every cell of the body is a vitamin-like substance that is critical to maintaining cardiovascular health. CoQ10 performs a host of functions for the circulatory system: it helps prevent lipid oxidation, and supports already-normal-range blood pressure levels, it assists in protecting the cardiovascular system, and it is vital to the creation of energy (ATP) within the cells.
This nutrient is a crucial component of most metabolic processes. Also, the antioxidant activity of CoQ10 reduces oxidative stress in cells throughout the body.