- Aids in the construction of healthy cell membranes.
- Keeps saturated fats mobile in the bloodstream.
- Maintains already-normal stickiness of blood platelets.
- Maintains nerves.
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels already in the normal range.
- Supports the kidneys.
- Provides beneficial phytoestrogens.
- Stimulates immune activity.
Nature’s Sunshine Flax Seed Oil is a product that contains omega-3 essential fatty acids. These EFAs have many scientifically documented benefits. They are thought to promote cardiovascular and circulatory system health, assist in the construction of cell membranes, support normal cholesterol levels, stimulate the immune system and even promote healthy kidneys.
Flax seed oil contains not only omega-3 fatty acids but lignans also. Lignans are prized for their supportive effects on the immune system. Lignans and linoleic acids are essential because they cannot be produced by the body and must be found in outside sources.
Flax seed oil is a fantastic source of essential fatty acids. Fish oils are also rich in omega-3, but flax seed contains the highest level. Another advantage to taking flax seed over fish oil is that you don’t have to deal with an unpleasant fishy taste.
In each capsule of Nature’s Sunshine Flax Seed Oil there is not only omega-3 oils but also omega-6 and omega 9 for maximum health benefits.