- Helps improve oxygen metabolism in the brain, which may explain its
benefits in the areas of memory, attention span and mood in the early stages
of Alzheimers disease.
- May support optimal blood circulation to the brain, increasing the amount
of oxygen supplied to brain cells.
- Stimulates the central nervous system and the entire vascular system to
increase energy and circulation.
- May help return elasticity to cholesterol-hardened blood vessels.
- Possesses powerful antioxidant properties with the ability to scavenge
free radicals in the brain. The brain and central nervous system are
particularly susceptible to free radical attack, making ginkgo all the more
Ginkgo Biloba is a commonly used herb for a variety of purposes. One of the oldest tree species in existence, ginkgo biloba is prized for its extract which is used across the United States and Europe. In Germany and France, ginkgo biloba extract is one of the most commonly prescribed botanicals. Ginkgo is thought to improve circulation and oxygen absoprption of the brain which may be one reason it is touted as a memory booster and remedy for disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease.
Nature’s Sunshine ginkgo biloba may also help support circulatory and nervous system function. It may also have an effect on vessel and artery health by promoting elasticity. Ginkgo biloba contains powerful antioxidants which fight free radicals in the brain and body. Our time release formula gives you a steady dose of ginkgo throughout your day in the most efficient way possible. Each time release tablet contains 120 mg of ginkgo biloba extract that has been standardized to contain 6 percent terpene lactones and 24 percent ginkgo flavone glycosides.