- Each bottle now provides a 30-day supply.
- Helps generate energy.
- Helps maintain balance of body fluids.
- Drives excess sodium out of the body.
- Supports kidney function.
- Provides essential nutrients for muscles like the heart.
- Promotes proper nerve transmission.
- Activates cellular cleansing.
Potassium shortfall? Potassium fulfills a long list of jobs in the body, including helping to regulate water balance (via the active transport pump), maintaining pH balance, maintaining blood pressure levels already within the normal range and supporting neuromuscular function.
This mineral also plays a critical role in the transmission of electrical impulses in the heart. Although theres plenty of potassium in many natural foods, commercial overprocessing results in the loss of potassium and increases the sodium content.
The ratio may be as high as 4:1 in favor of sodium. In addition, certain diseases and physical exertion can also deplete the body of potassium. Other factors that may lead to a potassium shortfall include aging, injuries or burns, mental stress, diarrhea, vomiting, and the use of diuretics and laxatives. Potassium shortages can lead to a variety of unfavorable health conditions.
Each capsule contains 42 mg of elemental potassium from dipotassium phosphate in a base of:
White cabbage leaf